Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Am That I Am

I Am that I Am
I Am the hope that lives within
The hope that transcends all of my experiences

I Am what I know from the depths within
That I Am too great
I experience my heritage

I Am that which catapults me
For now I reach heights
I once could not fathom and frightened me

I Am the flame I carry within
The light never goes out
It only flickers and dims

I Am transformed
I Am truly set free
For the I Am I seek
Has always been seeking Us

The "I Am" is a powerful voice that speaks from within each of us. So interesting that we each say " I Am". Could it be the oneness that we all have in common. The voice of  Source from which we each emanate. From my experience "I Am" represents divinity, the divine essence of Truth, that speaks like a wellspring over flowing. I am reminded as we say, "I am this and I am that and I am going to do this or say that or be this or that, someone said to me once because of the power in our words to manifest what we say, that I am should be followed by a positive thought or expression. That we should allow that "I Am" place to surface and penetrate our being and just be what it is. A line from Marianne Williamson's poem says, "... we are more powerful than we know..." as we are one with this awesome powerful force of God, the Law of life, the "I Am" is hallowed in daily life on Mother Earth and so are we.

My journey of menopause awakened me to the Truth of this "I Am" principle. Menopause, a valued spiritual experience delivered me into a new day dawning in understanding myself and my Truth as God-Essence.

Please share with us your inspirations around "I Am", your experiences, and your knowings.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this idea of the I Am. Myra

4:09 PM  
Blogger "Adanna" Gloria said...

Greetings, dear Myra!

Welcome to our blogspot! We value your post and would like to hear more from you.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home